I’m prepping all of my meals for this next week. This next recipe is one of my favorite breakfast dishes. Mini Egg Frittatas are the perfect on the go breakfast. They are warm, savory and have just a hint of spice. My mom used to make these and freeze them away for us. If we were in a hurry we could just grab them and microwave them before running out the door. Definitely better than a breakfast burrito ;). Packed with veggies and protein, these little guys are the perfect healthy start to the day. Let me know what you think!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 2 tsps chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until combined.
- Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Pour the egg mixture into each cup until 2/3rds of the way full. Make sure each cup has an even distribution of egg and vegetables.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 Frittata
- Calories: 120 cal
- Protein: 8.8 grams
- Fat: 8.2 grams
- Carbs: 3 grams
- Fiber: .4 grams